What do we mean by assumptions?
- Assumptions arise in the absence of information
- Predictions, both explicit and implicit
- A simplistic perspective on something that is more complex
- Focused on client desirability & usability for a solution
Why is it important to list and map assumptions?
- Assumptions may be accurate, but often there is some distance between an assumption and reality
How do test / de-risk assumptions?
- Identify the customer behaviour you are looking to test
- Identify the metric you except to move, and how you predict it will move
- Build a hypothesis on what you expect to happen
A Hypothesis is an assumption that you plan to test
Moonshot – High level statement
We believe – New experience
Will Solve – Customer need & Organisational opportunity
Enabled by – Full solution: People + Process + Technology
Resulting in – New attitude/ Behaviour / Result